Friday, February 7, 2014

Blooms and Butterflies Color Challenge #22

This color challenge definitely took me outside of my comfort zone especially coordinating 2 sets of gray tones. But after browsing through my stamp sets, I came across Rev Up the Fun which I have never used before :-(  and thought these colors would coordinate perfectly with this stamp set. I think one of Jake's friends would really like this card for their birthday!
Card Recipe
Stamps: Rev Up the Fun
Ink: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Smokey Slate
Paper: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray, Smokey Slate
Accessories and Tools: Big Shot, Chevron Embossing folder, Neutral Candy Dots, Blender Pens, 5/8" Satin Ribbon Basic Black (retired), Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Stampin Dimensionals
 
 
Make sure to check out what the other talented designers have created using these colors at Brandy's cards
 
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Love this card! You did a great job with this color challenge! I'm going to have to get this stamp set...too cute! I'm part of Brandys's team too but haven't joined in on the challenges yet. Hope to do that soon.

    ReplyDelete