Sunday, May 18, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #136

I haven't participated in a Freshly Made Sketch (FMS) in a long time but I was so excited when my Stampin' Up! "Blendabilities" Markers arrived that I had to make time to use them. I also love the new Blended Bloom stamp so I went to work with the help of FMS and made this....

Jake was very excited to use my new markers too! 

Card Recipe
Stamps: Blended Bloom, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Stampin' Up Blendabilities Markers in Cherry Cobbler Assortment and Daffodil Delight Assortment
Paper: Fresh Prints Designer Paper, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana
Accessories and Tools: Big Shot, Bitty Banner Framelits, Stampin' Up! Dimensionals, Paper Snips

1 comment:

  1. That flower is stunning! Fab card and such a great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete