Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Blooms and Butterflies Color Challenge #21

I love the colors selected by Brandy for the Blooms and Butterflies Color Challenge! They are definitely 3 of my favorite ones: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, and Real Red. 
 
I have been dying to use the Banner Blast stamps and punch. Don't these colors look great with this card layout?!? Yippee! I do have to admit when I was writing down the supplies I used for this card, I actually used Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine! Ughhh! Sorry about that but it matches pretty well with Real Red, right? Anyways, I hope you like it! 
Card Recipe
Stamps: Itty Bitty Banners, Banner Blast
Ink: Real Red, Bermuda Bay
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red
Accessories and Tools: Big Shot, Banner Punch, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Bitty Banners Framelits, Framed Tulips Embossing folder, Heart to Heart Punch (retired)
Screen Shot 2013-12-26 at 3.45.03 
PM

 
Make sure you check out what the other talented designers have created at Brandy's Cards
Have a great day!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment