Saturday, January 11, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #118

Hello! I am so excited that I found this new card challenge. It's called Freshly Made Sketches and here is this weeks design. I like the crisp, clean look of it.
Here is the card I created from it:
Card Recipe
Stamps: The Open Sea, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Baked Brown Sugar
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Nautical Expedition (Retired)
Accessories and Tools: Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder, Baker's Twine Cherry Cobbler, Decorative Label punch, Word Window punch.
Make sure to check out what the other designers have created at Freshly Made Sketches

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Love the pattern paper and the twine bow - great accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic. Love your layered stamping.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Perfect for a masculine birthday! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this masculine card! This is one of my most favourite masculine stamp sets. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete