Monday, January 20, 2014

Pals Paper Arts #188

Hi there friends! I am participating in a new challenge this week with Pals Paper Arts . I love the simplicity of this card layout and it didn't take me long to create. As you can see, I am on a "heart" shaped role since Valentine's day is right around the corner and I need plenty of cards to mail out very soon.
Card Recipe
Stamps: Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Fresh Prints DSP
Accessories and Tools: Big Shot, Full Heart Punch, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing folder, Bitty Banners Framelits, Scallop Edge Border
 
Take a look at what the other designers came up with at Pals Paper Arts
Thanks for stopping by! 

3 comments:

  1. Love the paper you chose and how you added hearts for your element. We are glad you joined the challenge at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and colorful. This is a great CAS card, love it. Thanks for having fun with the Pals this week.

    ReplyDelete